Vacatia was renovating a set of properties and needed an effective and time-saving process for taking inventory of each unit’s condition.
- 54 units needed to be evaluated – four per building, townhome-style – each with two bedrooms, two baths, and a kitchen
- Most of the Vacatia team members worked remotely
Vacatia quickly and successfully implemented SiteCapture and immediately made their property inspection and operational processes more efficient.
- On-site teams can now categorize and organize each individual item that needs to be assessed for back office remote teams to review in real-time
- Back office office remote teams now can instruct onsite inspection teams unit-by-unit in a precise and streamlined manner
- Managers can generate spreadsheets to organize and assign an estimated repair/replace costs to each line item
With Vacatia, we were able to:
- Build out Vacatia’s unique template exactly as needed for their specific rental inventory project
- Save Vacatia countless hours and eliminate numerous property site visits due to unorganized and inefficient inspection and operational processes
- Provide a seamless solution for generating 54 detailed reports that include photos