Streamline field ops with the right plan
Choose from one of the plans below to start your 14-day trial.
- Mobile Apps for iOS & Android
- Web App
- Customizable Templates
- Work Management
- Photo Management
- Email Support
- Help Center
- All features of Basic plus:
- Property Containers
- Configurable Reports
- Vendor Management
- Markets & Regions
- Data views
- Zapier Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- All features of Professional plus:
- API Integration
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Phone Support
- Professional Services
Looking to learn more about our Plan Add-On or a customized plan to fit your business?
Frequently asked questions
Yes, this is a monthly subscription that is charged at the time you initially sign up for a package. Any additional users will be prorated and charged immediately.
Yes you can cancel anytime via the billing portal within your admin system or by contacting the SiteCapture team directly at email@example.com.
We offer 3 packages, Basic, Professional and Premium, all of which can scale up to as many users/vendors as you need. We will be happy to discuss custom pricing if you expect user/vendor count to eclipse 200.
- Consumer Inspections are a way for organizations to send inspections, surveys and any other work directly to an onsite representative who is not part of your SiteCapture account. This can be a homeowner, a resident or someone else who is at a property or job site and has access to a WiFi connection.
- The work requested is delivered via an email link which will open on the recipient’s mobile device with instructions on how to complete and capture the info and data from the field. This works from their web browser so constant internet connectivity is required.
- Consumer Inspections are an add on feature and sold in tiers, and then per project when you eclipse a tier. Ex: sign up for 150 projects per month and you are billed on a monthly basis for that tier. If you go over 150, you will be charged for each additional project on a per project basis.
- Pricing is based on the quantity you believe you will be sending out on a monthly basis.
Users are counted on a monthly basis for the billing period. Any user you add to the system will automatically incur a prorated charge for that user. Any users that you cancel prior to your renewal date (date monthly subscription started) will be canceled on that date and prorated for the time used.
Each pricing plan comes with a fixed minimum number of users. You will always be billed at least that amount. However, you can add users at anytime up to any number of users that you need.
User: an individual that has a seat within your SiteCapture microsite. They have set permissions that allow them to log into the microsite themselves whether they are a manager, field user or admin, and have direct access to the projects that are assigned to them or in the system.
Vendor: Third party organizations to whom you assign work. Vendor companies have the same types of permissions as your field users, but they will have their own microsite attached to your site via a vendor connection. This allows them to sub-assign work to their own internal crews and create views to ensure they promptly attend to the work you give them.
A vendor connection is used to identify 3rd parties that you would like to be able to share and assign work to. They are able to receive projects and can create projects (if given access) using your customized templates. A vendor connection can also be used to connect to existing SiteCapture accounts.
The cost for vendor connect is the same as a cost for a user within your tier.
In the case that you are creating a new vendor, that vendor account will come with 4 users (1 basic admin & 3 field users to which the basic admin can sub-assign work)
Vendor connections are only available on Professional, Premium or Custom plans for the cost of an additional user on that plan. If your vendor account requires more that 4 users, they will need to upgrade to a paid account.
SiteCapture offers different integrations based on the package you choose.
Does not provide Integrations.
Access to Zapier integrations. Zapier is a technology-to-technology, no code integration platform. It allows you to connect SiteCapture with over 4,000 other applications in order to create workflows and get the jobs done in a timely manner, removing the need for manual input of information.
- Native Integrations (Salesforce)
- RESTful API
- Pass to your tech team to build out direct integrations